RN- Interventional Radiology
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Provides the Mother Standard of care to oncology patients across the adult and geriatric spectrum. An Individualized plan of care is developed and implemented; utilizing the nursing process, including assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Responsible for inspiring and guiding other qualified patient care team members to ensure enhanced outcomes through effective delegation in the exercise of his/her independent judgment. Nursing care addresses physical, spiritual, emotional and educational needs of the patient, and coordinates the plan of care with other healthcare professionals, support persons and all members of the healthcare team.
- Assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents the care of medical/surgical, ambulatory care and same-day surgery patients. Assists with special procedures. Directs the care delivered by Patient Care Technicians and other members of the healthcare team.
- Adheres to the hospital and department infection control policies including but not limited to hand hygiene, asepsis, isolation practice, and employee health practice.
- Effectively communicates with peers to resolve conflict.
- Assists in the on-boarding of new stakeholders.
- Protects the patient’s dignity, rights and privacy.
- Assesses the knowledge level of the patient or designated support person.
- Delegate tasks according to the Arizona Nurse Practice Act and job descriptions.
- Document nursing care, implants and specimens accurately, completely and legibly.
- Collaborate with other disciplines as applicable.
- Maintain required competencies.
- Pursue professional growth and keep current with technology.
- Completes additional duties as assigned.
1 year experience in area
Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN)
Registered Nurse, Arizona
American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) upon hire or before completion of nursing orientation.
American Heart Association (AHA) Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) upon hire or completion of nursing orientation
2 years of experience in area
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN), National Certification in specialty
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.