RN - (Various Opportunities Available)
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), part of City of Hope, takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
RN - Evergreen (Various Opportunities Available)
FT; 8, 10 or 12 Hour Shift Options Available
Provides the Mother Standard of care to oncology patients across the adult and geriatric spectrum. An Individualized plan of care is developed and implemented, utilizing the nursing process, including assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Responsible for inspiring and guiding other qualified patient care team members to ensure enhanced outcomes through effective delegation in the exercise of his/her independent judgment. Nursing care addresses physical, spiritual, emotional and educational needs of the patient, and coordinates the plan of care with other healthcare professionals, support persons and all members of the healthcare team.
FT Stem Cell Transplant RN Days/Evenings
FT ICU RN -Days/Nights and PT
FT Infusion RN
FT OR/Surgery RN
FT Periop/PACU RN
FT Nurse Navigator RN
FT Surgery OR RN
FT ER RN
FT Stem Cell RN
FT ICU RN Days/Nights and PT
FT Infusion RN
FT Infusion RN
FT Inpatient Days/Nights
FT Imaging RN
FT ICU RN Days/Nights
FT IMCU RN Days/Nights
FT/PT Outpatient RN
PACU Manager RN
FT OR RN
RN Job Responsibilities (Added responsibilities in Med/Surg, ICU, Infusion, Oncology Nurse Navigator, Radiation Oncology, PreOp/PACU, Cellular Therapy)
- Assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents the care of medical/surgical, ambulatory care and same-day surgery patients. Assists with special procedures. Directs the care delivered by Patient Care Technicians and other members of the healthcare team.
- Adheres to the hospital and department infection control policies including but not limited to hand hygiene, asepsis, isolation practice, and employee health practice.
- Effectively communicates with peers to resolve conflict.
- Assists in the on-boarding of new stakeholders.
- Protects the patient’s dignity, rights and privacy.
- Delegate tasks according to the States Nurse Practice Act and job descriptions.
- Assesses the knowledge level of the patient or designated support person.
- Document nursing care, implants and specimens accurately, completely and legibly.
- Collaborate with other disciplines as applicable.
- Maintain required competencies.
- Pursue professional growth and keep current with technology.
- Completes additional duties as assigned.
Key Requirements (Added requirements in Med/Surg, ICU, Infusion, Oncology Nurse Navigator, Radiation Oncology, PreOp/PACU, Cellular Therapy)
Current State Registered Nurse License required for your state
BSN required or enrolled within 6 months of hire and BSN completed within three years from hire date.
Current BLS required
Current ACLS required
1-3 years RN experience in a bedside care setting preferred
Oncology experience preferred
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.