Work Hard. Get Rewarded. Make a Difference.
At Cancer Treatment Centers of America, we value the outstanding achievements of our stakeholders, and we reward their efforts through the Stakeholder-to-Stakeholder incentive program.
We consider it vitally important to take good care of ourselves with the same personalized, whole-person care we provide every patient. Our benefits philosophy empowers stakeholders with the options, resources and incentives needed for success.
Leading Treatment and Care
- Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts
- Full-suite insurance: Disability, Long-term Care, Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Savings and Retirement Plan
- College Tuition Benefit and Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250
- Plenty of optional benefits, including a Long-Term Care Program and Pet Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Vacation/personal time/sick time
- Unum® Work/Life Balance Program
- On-site fitness classes / wellness initiatives
- The Nutritional Supplement Benefit
- Healthy Awards Program to reward participation in health-promoting activities
Leading Treatment and Care
We are proud of the numerous awards and accreditation we have recieved, including:
- “Top 100 workplace” by Chicago Tribune Top Workplace Awards in 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Magnet Recognized – the highest recognition of nursing quality in the world
- The Joint Commission Full Standards Compliance accredited
- Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT) accredited
- A Commission on Cancer Accredited Program recipient
- 2015 Leapfrog Top Hospital
Click here to learn more.
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) accredited
- Quality Breast Center of Excellence TM certified by the National Quality Measures for Breast Cancer Programs® (NQMBC)
- American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer
- Quality Oncology Practice Initiative® (QOPI) Certification Program recognized by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- American College of Radiology (ACR) accredited
- BrandIndex’s Most Positively Perceived Brand in America among health care organizations
- Five-Star Quality-Rated by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
To learn more about the benefits at CTCA®, please review our benefits pamphlet.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify, change, or revoke any of the plans, programs, practices or policies described here, as CTCA may require, with or without notice at any time.
Our Culture at Cancer Treatment Centers of America ®
To be recognized and trusted by people living with cancer as the premier center for healing and hope.
CTCA is the home of integrative and compassionate cancer care.
We never stop searching for and providing powerful and innovative therapies to heal the whole person, improve quality of life and restore hope.
You and your healing are at the center of our hearts, minds and actions, every day.
We rally our team around you, delivering compassionate, integrative cancer care for your body, mind and spirit.
We offer clear information, powerful and thorough treatment options, all based on your needs.
We honor your courage, respect your decisions, and offer to share your journey of healing and hope.
Our Stakeholder Bond
As Stakeholders, we trust and value each other as special members of the CTCA family.
We appreciate one another’s unique talents, optimism and energy. We are empowered to make a difference and we are grateful for the dedication and devotion we share with our patients and one another, every day
share with our patients and one another, every day. We are the heart of the Mother Standard®. We offer compassion, trust, healing and hope for those who need it most. We recognize our exceptional contributions, and strive to make CTCA the best place to work.
Together we celebrate our commitment to make a real and lasting difference in the lives of one another, and the people we serve.
Our Service Standards
Our purpose is to provide the Mother Standard® of care to Patients, their Caregivers, Stakeholders and our Business Partners.
I always HELP others in need.
I take OWNERSHIP in all that I do.
I am PROFESSIONAL at all times.
I am fully ENGAGED in my relationships and my work.